Looking for a part-time job with full-time impact? Autism affects 1 in every 59 children. You could help change the lives of these individuals and their families. If you’re interested in making a meaningful difference in the world, Crossroads is the place for you.
We are looking for enthusiastic and caring individuals who enjoy working with children and young adults with autism and other developmental disabilities. Come and join our team! We’ll train you to use Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) to improve the lives of our clients. Under the supervision of Board Certified and Licensed Behavior Analysts, your primary duty will be teaching clients in their home and the community to achieve the goals and objectives outlined in their individualized treatment plans.
- Complete the training program.
- Ensure the supervision and safety of clients.
- Provide high-quality service one-to-one instruction.
- Record data
- Assist with bi-annual or quarterly progress reports.
- Work collaboratively with all members of the treatment team.
- Practice confidentiality and maintain a high standard of ethics.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience working with children with autism and related disabilities preferred.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite and Dropbox).
- Ability to physically work with our clients.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Access to a reliable vehicle.
- Access to a computer with internet.
- Willing to make a 6-month commitment.
- Proof of immunizations required.
Positions available: Cambridge, Canton, Mansfield, Natick, Stoughton, Waltham, and Watertown.
Competitive rate: $25 per hour
Home Services at Crossroads School:
Crossroads is a provider of school, home, and community consultative services for children and young adults with an autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and other developmental disabilities. Our services are designed to promote independence within the school, home, and community, as well as train parents and guardians to promote independence and manage challenging behavior. All services are based upon the evidence-based principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). Research shows ABA to be the most effective treatment for individuals with an ASD.
Our supervising staff members are Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) who are also Licensed Applied Behavior Analysts (LABA) and have a master’s degree (or higher) in Behavior Analysis. All supervisors have completed coursework, supervised field experience, and passed a competency-based examination. For the provision of direct treatment, Crossroads employees receive an intensive training sequence to prepare them for working independently in the community setting.
Our mission is to provide comprehensive school, home, and community services built upon the principles of ABA. We are dedicated to helping individuals acquire the communication, social, vocational, and life skills necessary to achieve their highest level of independence as adults. We believe that all individuals have a fundamental right to services that promote the greatest degree of personal independence.