Join the Team!
Crossroads employees fully embrace the word community in everything we do. We are a diverse workforce dedicated to transforming the lives of our students with autism and everyone at Crossroads is encouraged to help shape our organizational culture.
Do you enjoy sharing your creativity and enthusiasm with colleagues? You could join our Sunshine Committee, made up of staff from every department, which focuses on maintaining high staff morale and teamwork by planning fun events and activities throughout the year.
This is your opportunity to make a difference in the field of special education and become an integral part of an incredible community. Come join our forward-thinking, goal-oriented team!
- Special Education Teacher
- Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
- Part-Time Behavior Analyst
- Per Diem Behavior Analyst
- Applied Behavior Analysis Teacher
- Home Services Behavior Technician
- Development Intern
- Communications & Marketing Intern
Crossroads School offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Tuition Reimbursement, including a preferred tuition reduction of 20% for Regis College graduate, doctoral, and certificate programs
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Long-term Disability and Short-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Professional Development opportunities
If you are interested in applying to join our team of dedicated professionals, please send your resume and cover letter stating your interest in one of the positions above to:
295 Donald J. Lynch Boulevard
Marlborough, MA 01752
Fax: (508) 252-8393
All applicants must complete three background checks:
- Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI)
- Statewide Applicant Fingerprint Identification Services (SAFIS)
- Motor Vehicle Record Check (MVR)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Crossroads School is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.