Join the Team!
Want an insider view of our fun and diverse workforce? Want to work hard and play even harder? Crossroads employees fully embrace the word community in everything we do. As a workforce dedicated to transforming the lives of our students with autism, we understand just how challenging our work can be, so we need to infuse some fun and excitement into our lives!
Our Sunshine Committee is made up of staff from every level and department in the organization and focuses on maintaining high staff morale and teamwork by planning events and activities throughout the year. Sports outings, the Staff Fitness Challenge, and bowling at the APEX are just a few examples of the fun staff events!
Everyone at Crossroads is encouraged to join a committee and help shape our growth and organizational culture. Come make a difference with us. It’s not a job if you love it.
- Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
- Lead Special Education Teacher
- Applied Behavior Analysis Teacher
- Part-time Home Services ABA Teacher
- Development Intern
- Communications & Marketing Intern
Crossroads School offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Tuition Reimbursement, including a preferred tuition reduction of 20% for Regis College graduate, doctoral, and certificate programs
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Long-term Disability and Short-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Professional Development opportunities
If you are interested in applying to join our team of dedicated professionals, please send your resume and cover letter stating your interest in one of the positions above to:
Attn: Alicia Vaughan – Director of Human Resources
295 Donald J. Lynch Boulevard
Marlborough, MA 01752
Fax: (774) 843-2311
All applicants must complete three background checks:
- Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI)
- Statewide Applicant Fingerprint Identification Services (SAFIS)
- Motor Vehicle Record Check (MVR)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Crossroads School is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.