What motivates you? Is it the opportunity to make a difference? Is it a combination of outstanding benefits, good compensation, and generous paid time off which permits you to rebalance? Or perhaps it’s being part of a non-stagnant, goal-oriented team? Change your career path and enjoy all of these. Crossroads is looking for Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to serve as a full-time Home Services Supervisor.
Crossroads School, in Marlborough, MA is a private, nonprofit school dedicated to transforming the lives of children with autism using the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis. The Home Services Supervisor (HSS) is responsible for supervising Applied Behavior Analysis Teachers (ABAT), ensuring that student progress is evaluated on a systematic basis and that the findings are used to make the student’s program more effective. The HSS oversees and ensures that Individualized Educational Programs (IEPs), Insurance Home Programs, and Behavior Management Guidelines are effectively implemented. The HSS serves as the primary liaison with parents.
- Uses best practices in the field of Special Education and Applied Behavior Analysis in programming.
- Ensures on-time completion and delivery of assessments, progress reports, and IEPs to school districts, insurance companies, and parents/legal guardians.
- Oversees all BIPs and BMGs including the supervision, development, proper implementation and necessary changes to the plan in a timely manner.
- Conducts and oversees functional behavior assessments and functional analyses.
- Oversees the supervision and safety of staff and students.
- Supervises ABATs in the completion of their responsibilities.
- Plans for and participates in weekly clinical review meetings with the director.
- Manages schedule and client hours.
- Ability to meet deadlines, multitask, and work effectively on both independent & collaborative tasks.
- After in-house training, must be able to continue to meet criteria for certification CALM V&P.
- Master’s in education, behavior analysis, or related field.
- Board Certified as a Behavior Analyst and Licensed and an Applied Behavior Analyst.
- At least 5 years teaching, clinical, and supervisory experience in the ABA treatment of autism.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate and work with professional staff, consultants, and school districts.
- Proof of immunizations required.
Crossroads School’s Mission and Vision:
The mission of Crossroads Consulting is to provide individualized, comprehensive Applied Behavior Analytic services to people in need of improved adaptive skills, so they can achieve their full potential. The vision of Crossroads Consulting is to ensure every individual with intellectual and developmental disabilities, as well as those who struggle with independent living become more skillful, confident, and productive than when they began services. This includes preparing individuals to be in the least restricted environment, as well as transitioning individuals to adulthood with the ability to be productive members of society through a multifaceted approach that includes home and community services, parent training, consultation, and professional development.