This year we hope you will join us virtually or in person for our 9th Annual 5K and Family Fun Day on June 6th!
Funds raised by this event are important to Crossroads to ensure we can continue providing the best services and supports to individuals with autism. This year is an especially big year for Crossroads as we launch a new Strategic Plan and prepare to expand our programs beyond our school and home and community-based services.
We hope you will get in on the fun and make a difference while helping us raise funds to ensure people with autism participate in their social communities and lead fulfilling lives.
8:30am – Registration / Bib and Shirt Pick-up
- On-Site Registration
- Registered Participant Check-in, Bib and Shirt Pick-up
9:30am – Run Start*
9:40am – Walk Start
8:30am-12:00pm – Family Fun Day
- 9:00am Pre-Race Yoga (bring your yoga mat)
- 9:30am Opening Ceremony and Race Start (live streamed)
- 10:00am-12:00 pm Dunk Tank
- 10:30am Yoga (bring your yoga mat)
- 10:15-11:15am Dunk Tank
- 11:30am Mondays with Mark Recording and Q&A with Greg Furst, Trustee
- 11:50am Closing Ceremony and Raffle Drawing
*With the lifting of COVID restrictions on May 29, we no longer need to have a staggered start for the runners in the event.
“Shane’s team exemplifies passion, knowledge, caring, joy, and enthusiasm on a daily basis! There is no doubt that they want the best from him as much as I do. Everyday is another step toward his full potential. They are always willing to go above and beyond. I can’t thank them enough and am happy to show my support” – Tina Maturah, Family Fun Day Chair
Thank you to our Sponsors!